SITRANS LR560 2-wire, 78 GHz FMCW radar level transmitter for continuous monitoring of solids in silos to a range of 100 m (328 ft).
SITRANS LR560’s plug and play performance is ideal for most solids applications, including those with extreme dust and high temperatures to +200 ºC (+392 ºF). Unique design allows safe and simple programming using the Intrinsically Safe handheld programmer without having to open the instrument’s lid.
SITRANS LR560 includes an optional graphical local display interface (LDI) that improves setup and operation using an intuitive Quick Start Wizard, and echo profile display for diagnostic support. Startup is easy using the Quick Start wizard with a few parameters required for basic operation. SITRANS LR560 measures virtually any solids material to a range of 100 m (328 ft).
Key Applications: cement powder, plastic powder/pellets, grain, coal, wood powder, fly ash
- rugged stainless steel design for industrial applications
- 78 GHz high frequency provides very narrow beam, virtually no mounting nozzle noise, and optimal reflection from sloped solids
- aimer option to direct beam to area of interest, such as draw point of cone
- lens antenna is highly resistant to product build up
- air purge connection is included for self-cleaning of extremely sticky solids
- local display interface (LDI) allows local programming and diagnostics