SITRANS LR200 is a 2-wire, 6 GHz pulse radar level transmitter for continuous monitoring of liquids and slurries in storage and process vessels including high temperature and pressure, to a range of 20 m (66 ft).
SITRANS LR200’s unique design allows safe and simple programming using the Intrinsically Safe handheld programmer without having to open the instrument’s lid. It also features a built-in alphanumeric display in four languages.
The SITRANS LR200 has a standard Uni-Construction polypropylene rod antenna that offers excellent chemical resistance and is hermetically sealed. The Uni-Construction antenna features an internal, integrated shield that eliminates vessel nozzle interference.
Start-up is easy with as few as two parameters for basic operation. Installation is simplified as the electronics are mounted on a rotating head that swivels, allowing the instrument to line up with conduit or wiring connections or simply to adjust the position for easy viewing. SITRANS LR200 features patented Process Intelligence signal-processing technology for superior reliability.
Key Applications: liquid bulk storage tanks, process vessels with agitators, vaporous liquids, high temperatures, asphalt, digesters.
- Graphical local user interface (LUI) makes operation simple with plug-and-play setup using the intuitive Quick Start Wizard
- LUI displays echo profiles for diagnostic support
- Communication using HART® or PROFIBUS PA
- Process Intelligence signal processing for improved measurement reliability and Auto False-Echo Suppression of fixed obstructions
- Programming using infrared Intrinsically Safe handheld programmer or over a network using SIMATIC PDM, Emerson AMS, or Field Device Tools, such as PACTware or Fieldcare via SITRANS DTM.