SITRANS Probe LR
SITRANS Probe LR is a 2-wire, 6 GHz pulse radar level transmitter for continuous monitoring of liquids and slurries in storage vessels with nominal pressure and temperature, to a range of 20 m (66 ft).
The Probe LR is ideal for applications with chemical vapours, temperature gradients, vacuum or pressure, such as tank farms, chemical storage, digesters and long-range applications. SITRANS Probe LR has a range of 0.3 to 20 m (1 to 65 ft).
Probe LR is designed for safe and simple programming using the Intrinsically Safe handheld programmer without having to open the instrument’s lid. It has a standard Uni-Construction polypropylene rod antenna that offers excellent chemical resistance and is hermetically sealed. The Uni-Construction antenna includes an internal, integrated shield that eliminates vessel nozzle interference. SITRANS Probe LR incorporates Process Intelligence ® signal processing. The Probe LR also has a high signal- to-noise ratio leading to improved reliability.
Start-up is easy with as few as two parameters for basic operation. Programming is simple using SIMATIC PDM, HART® handheld communicator or the Intrinsically Safe handheld programmer.
Key Applications: tank farms, chemical storage, wastewater wet well
- Uni-Construction polypropylene rod antenna standard
- Easy installation and simple startup
- Programming using infrared intrinsically safe handheld programmer, SIMATIC PDM or HART® handheld communicator
- Communication using HART®
- Patented Sonic Intelligence® signal processing
- Extremely high signal-to-noise ratio
- Auto False-Echo Suppression of false echoes