SITRANS F C MASS 6000
The SITRANS F C MASS 6000 is based on the latest developments within digital signal processing technology – engineered for high performance, fast flow step response, fast batching applications, high immunity against process noise, easy to install, commission and maintain.
The SITRANS F C MASS 6000 transmitter delivers true multi parameter measurements i.e. mass flow, volume flow, density, temperature and fraction.
In order to make a complete flowmeter, the SITRANS F C MASS 6000 flow transmitter must be combined with one of the following MASS sensors:
SITRANS F C MASS 2100 DI 3-40: Mass flow measurement for general industry
SITRANS F C MASS 2100 DI 1.5: For low flow applications
SITRANS F C MC2: Suitable for Food & beverage applications
SITRANS FC300 DN 4: For low flow applications
Typical applications: Food & beverage industry, Oil & gas industry, Automotive industry and Power generation & Utility industry
- Accurate measurement and fast batching due to flow step response with an 30 Hz update rate
- Superior noise immunity due to a patented DFT (Discrete Fourier Transformation) algorithm
- Comprehensive diagnostic and service menu enhancing trouble shooting and meter verification
- SENSORPROM technology facilitates easy transmitter replacement with automatically re-programming of any new transmitter without loss of data and accuracy
- USM II platform enables fitting of add-on bus modules without loss of functionality and all modules can be fitted as true Plug & Play
Reference : siemens