The ultra-compact SITRANS FCS200 sensor fits in where space is crucial, providing extra flexibility in any compressed natural gas (CNG) application for both new installations and replacements. With unparalleled accuracy and capacity under high pressure and hazardous conditions, the SITRANS FCS200 sensor sets a new standard for efficiency and safety in CNG.
It is available in three sizes and is easy to install, with a wide range of different connections available.
In order to make a complete flowmeter, the SITRANS FCS200 sensor must be combined with the following MASS transmitter:
SIFLOW FC070: For direct integration into SIMATIC based systems, or used as stand alone with non SIMATIC systems.
Typical applications: Distribution, Compression, Storage and Fueling within CNG industry.
- Easy adaptable as sensor is available with a wide range of standard gas process connectors to meet virtually any market requirement
- Fast fueling due to high capacity
- Flexible sensor program as it is available in three sizes ensuring a broad application fit within dispensers, compressors and distribution
- Enhanced safety due to standard built-in rupture discs, which reduce personal hazard in the event of pipe fracture
- SENSORPROM enables true Plug & Play facilitating cost efficient installation and commissioning
Reference : siemens