SITRANS FC300 DN 4
SITRANS FC300 is a compact coriolis mass flowmeter sensor suitable for flow measurement of all kind of liquids and gases. The sensor offers superior performance in terms of flow accuracy, turn-down range and density accuracy.
The single tube construction without internal welds, reductions or flow splitters offers optimal hygiene, safety and CIP cleanability for food & beverage and pharmaceutical applications.
The ease of installation through a Plug & Play interface ensures optimum performance and operation. Combined with the robust stainless steel encapsulation the SITRANS FC300 sets new standards in system integration, and fits any process industry environment and application.
In order to make a complete flowmeter, the SITRANS FC300 flow sensor must be combined with one of the following MASS transmitters:
SITRANS F C MASS 6000: For general industry applications
SIFLOW FC070: For direct integration into SIMATIC based systems
Typical applications: Dosing within chemical industry (dosing of chemicals), Food & beverage industry (concentrates, ketchup, pastes) and Pharmaceutical industry (preparations, dialysis liquids)
- Compact in-line sensor design only 135x205x58 mm (5.12"x7.87"x23.6") makes it easy to install everywhere
- Rugged and space saving sensor design in stainless steel
matching all applications
- Balanced pipe design with little mechanical energy-loss, ensures optimal performance and stability even under non ideal and unstable process conditions
- 4-wire Pt1000 temperature measurement ensures optimum accuracy on mass flow, density and % fraction
- Multiplug electrical connector and SENSORPROM enables true Plug & Play facilitating cost efficient installation and commissioning
- Enhanced safety due to standard intrinsically safe EEx ia design
Reference : siemens