SITRANS F M MAG 8000
The SITRANS F M MAG 8000 program of battery-operated water meters gives you the flexibility to install a reliable water flow meter virtually anywhere without sacrificing accuracy or performance. No mains power is required. MAG 8000 complies with the custody transfer approvals MID and OIML R49 water meter standards and is specially engineered for stand-alone water applications such as abstraction, distribution network, revenue metering and irrigation.
Application Examples: Abstraction and distribution network, Revenue and bulk metering and Irrigration
The SITRANS F M MAG 8000 program features a basic version for general water applications or an advanced version for more advanced functionality and information.
An optional build-in GSM/GPRS Wireless Communication Module opens up for receiving logged flow measurement data via email, SMS and to OPC server – keeps the operator up-to-date regardless of location and makes it possible to change settings without visiting the site.
The flowmeter can be combined with the energy calculator SITRANS FUE950.
- Simple meter placement - floating chamber IP 68 (NEMA 6P) design ensures continuous filterless performance regardless of position or in-line piping stresses, even when buried underground
- Low pressure loss - unrestricted flow tube ensures minimal pressure loss even at high flow rates and reduces overall network system pressure, helping to prevent leakage from burst pipes and excess stress placed on pumping stations
- Zero maintenance – no moving parts and 10-year battery life
- Bi-directional measurement - only one meter required for measurement in both directions
- Installation requires 0D inlet to and outlet from the sensor - eliminating concerns about where the meter is installed
- Intelligent meter – capable of leak detection, data logging and error self-detection
- Remote capabilities – stay up-to-date on measurement data without having to visit the site through optional GSM/GPRS Wireless Communication Module
Reference : siemens