SITRANS F M MAG 1100
SITRANS F M MAG 1100 is a wafer design sensor in stainless steel with highly resistant liners and electrodes and is designed for the general industry environment. The flangeless wafer design meets all flange standards.
The SITRANS F M MAG 1100 is used in all industries where the corrosion-resistant stainless steel housing and the highly resistant liner and electrodes fit even the most extreme process media.
In order to have a complete flowmeter please combine it with one of the following MAG transmitters:
SITRANS F M MAG 5000: Cost efficient transmitter, accuracy of + 0.4 % of flow rate
SITRANS F M MAG 6000: Bus communication, batch function and accuracy of + 0.2 % of flow rate
SITRANS F M MAG 6000 I: Alu enclosure, Ex approvals, bus communication, batch function and accuracy of + 0.2 % of flow rate
Application examples: Process industry, Chemical industry, Water treatment
- Compact wafer design meets EN 1092, DIN and ANSI flange standards
- Easy Plug & Play field changeability of transmitter
- Compact or remote mounting possible
- Highly resistant liner and electrodes that are suitable for most extreme process media
- Designed to allow patented MAG in-situ verification using the SENSORPROM fingerprint
Reference : siemens