SITRANS WW300 is a medium- to high-capacity weighfeeder used for macro ingredient additives.
SITRANS WW300 is designed for industrial applications such as mining, cement, chemical processing, pulp and paper, and other heavy-duty industries.
Field tested and proven in hundreds of applications, it enhances profitability by ensuring accuracy, enhancing blend consistency, reducing downtime, and improving accountability and record keeping. The unique weigh system reduces dead load and applies live load directly to load cells for accurate measurement. The dual load cells are externally mounted for easy access and maintenance.
It is available in a variety of lengths from 1.6 m (63 inch), belt widths from under 0.5 m (18 inch) to 1.8 m (72 inch), several different inlet configurations and materials of construction. It can be configured to suit various applications.
Standard components include the belt weigh bridge, speed sensor and tensioner, supported by Milltronics BW100, BW500, or SIWAREX FTC microprocessor-based integrators for easy blending, batching and feed rate control.
- Rugged, durable design for heavy-duty applications
- Handles medium- to high-capacity loads
- Standard mild steel open or enclosed construction
- Heavy-duty 102 mm (4 inch) diameter idlers
- Large 203 mm (8 inch) minimum diameter head and tail pulleys for maximum traction
- New line, patented design
- Easy to replace endless belt
- Gravity tensioned belt cleaner
- Fast installation, easy to clean and maintain
- Outboard mounted load cells with protective cover
Reference : siemens