SITRANS LC500 is an inverse frequency shift capacitance level or interface transmitter for extreme and critical process conditions, such as oil and liquified natural gas (LNG) as well as toxic and aggressive chemicals and vapours.
SITRANS LC500’s advanced electronics provide one-step, push-button calibration and local display for easy on-site installation and setup.
The unique mechanical probe design coupled with a high performance transmitter gives superior performance in toxic and aggressive chemicals, acids, caustics, adhesives and in viscous conductive and non-conductive materials.
The SMART 2-wire transmitter has HART® communications for remote commissioning and inspection.
Key Applications: Oil/water or foam/liquid interface measurement in separators or coalescers, cryogenic applications including C02 and liquified natural gas (LNG), distillation/regeneration tanks with high temperatures
- Patented Active-Shield technology so measurement is unaffected by material buildup in active shield section
- Simple push-button calibration and integrated local display
- inverse frequency approach provides high resolution
- 2-wire loop powered 4 to 20/20 to 4 mA measurement signal
- Pre-detection alarm and full function diagnostics
- High temperature and pressure resistant (optional)
- Full-function diagnostics comply with NAMUR NE 43
- Easy calibration locally or via HART (using SIMATIC PDM software)
Reference : siemens