SITRANS LC300 is an inverse frequency shift capacitance continuous level transmitter for liquids and solids applications. It is ideal for standard industrial applications in chemical, hydrocarbon processing, food and beverage and mining, aggregate and cement industries.
SITRANS LC300 is a 2-wire level measurement instrument combining a sophisticated, yet easy-to-adjust microprocessor with field-proven probes. It is available in two versions: rod and cable.
SITRANS LC300 has a stainless steel process connection with PFA-lined probe. Materials with low or high dielectric properties are accurately measured and patented Active-Shield technology helps in ignoring the effects of buildup near vessel nozzle.
Key Applications: Conductive and non-conductive media including liquids and solids in standard industrial processes and bulk solids applications involving dust or chemical processes involving vapour
- Patented Active-Shield technology so measurement is unaffected by material buildup in active shield section
- Highly accurate and reliable PFA-lined probes
- Integrated local LCD display
- 2-wire (4 to 20 mA) current loop design
- Current signalling according to NAMUR NE 43
- Push-button calibration and programming
Reference : siemens